(For orders out Ireland, the estimated arrival time is 7-15 working days)
You can never have enough light. That is why The Makeup Light offers the Master Kit—doubling your lighting, mounting, and seeing power. You can't produce your best work in a dingy, dank, dark room. TML's Master Kit lets you set up two (2) Key Light 2.0s wherever you need so your best work is never left in the dark.
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 95+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS value of 93International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Sleek metal housing in two colors: Graphite or Gold
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Smaller universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for One (1) Year from date of purchase.
The second generation Key Light “2.0” series is a dimmable daylight-balanced (5000 K) LED light panel designed for bright and even illumination. A light you can trust. Tested with the most advanced technology, the enhanced 2.0 LED panel delivers exceptional 95+ CRI light and a “color quality scale” (CQS) value of 93. The LED lifetime expectancy is 50,000+ hours.
Finished with a brilliant glossy display and sleek metal case (in “Gold” or “Graphite”), this lightweight panel is a powerful accessory you need in your kit. Durable and portable, the key light is designed to go wherever you go.
Designed to be versatile and multi-functional, the included “Pro / Master” Bag is equipped with a spacious interior, including dual mesh compartments for optimal organization of the Key Light panels, accessories, and beauty essentials. The matching light stand bag is a convertible hybrid, switching from relaxed shoulder bag to backpack. It is spacious enough to fit two light stands, securely fastened with drawstring and spring-stop cord lock.